January 4

11 Herbs for Healthy Blood Pressure

11 Herbs for Healthy Blood Pressure | www.HerbalPrepper.comIn this live episode, I discuss what my picks are for the top ten herbs for healthy blood pressure. Hypertension is a serious condition that could lead to a heart attack, stroke, aneurysm, heart failure, kidney problems, and vision loss. Even with access to modern medical care, emergency treatment for compilations due to high blood pressure are no guarantee of survival. It’s best to nip this in the bud ASAP.

In addition to discussing herbs for a healthy blood pressure, this episode covers the various types of hypertension, causes, and potential complications of uncontrolled high blood pressure. Hypertension is often related to being overweight or obese in approximately 90% of cases. Of the remaining 10% of hypertensive cases, 5% are caused by a problem with the kidney, heart, arteries, or hormones, leaving the last 5% as having an unknown cause.

Which herbs encourage a healthy blood pressure?

The 11 herbs for healthy blood pressure that I will discuss in this broadcast are:

  • Cayenne
  • Garlic
  • Ginger
  • Turmeric
  • Nettle
  • Hibiscus
  • Hawthorn
  • Berberine
  • Celery Seed
  • Danshen
  • Bilberry

Hypertension can remain undetected in a person until ether a blood pressure reading is taken or a severe complication manifests. If you are preparing to be your group’s health care provider post-collapse, It is crucial to include a blood pressure cuff and stethoscope in your kit in order to take blood pressures of those in your care.

It is also just as important that you train someone else to use it in order to take your blood pressure. Another option are the digital blood pressure wrist cuffs, but they are not as accurate and depend on batteries to work.

Unfortunately, it can take a while for some of the newer science to make its way into common medical practice. Much of the dietary recommendations for healthy blood pressure and cholesterol, are outdated, especially where salts and fats are concerned.

Where to Hear This Podcast

Tune in for all this and more, Sunday, 7pm EST/4pm PST on www.PrepperBroadcasting.com

To listen to this show live, visit Prepper Broadcasting’s Listen and Chat page.

To listen to the recording, check back after the show airs. The episode will be available from my page at Prepper Broadcasting.


Tags

Berberine, Billberry, cayenne, Celery Seed, Danshen, Garlic, Ginger, hawthorn, Hibiscus, hypertension, nettles, salt and high blood pressure, turmeric


You may also like

Respiratory Relief Tea

Respiratory Relief Tea
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Get in touch

Name*
Email*
Message
0 of 350
%d bloggers like this: