Good morning folks,
Last night, I had my first live show on the Prepper Broadcasting Network! Overall, I think it went well, once I got over a bit of nervousness flying solo on a live show. But there was a good gathering in the chat room, and it seems to have been well-received.
In case you missed the show live last night, click here to listen to the archived show. Or, cut and paste this link into your browser. http://prepperbroadcasting.com/show-schedule/sundays/the-herbal-prepper-live-600pmct/
In this episode:
- The impact of a crisis on health care/sick care
- Why herbs are a key component of a prepper’s Collapse-Resiliant Health Care Plan
- Illnesses and conditions to expect during a collapse
- What is a Survival Herbal Garden, and How to Design One
- Besides herbs, what else do you need to be able to grow or stock
- Reputable sources for seeds, young plants, and medicinal mushrooms
The topic is one I will be revisiting, as it’s a broad and important topic that cannot be fully discussed in just one hour. But, this was a great start. Next week, I will be discussing drug-resistant bacteria and herbal antibiotics. You will definitely want to catch that show.